Saturday, June 26, 2004

HOls are Gonee gonee goneee...

jsut got back to cyber just now by flight.. i've been real notty...
supposed to come back by bus but i was too freakin lazy ...:p
hmm been a real blast this hols.

but the past few days, later in the week was a bit hard for me to swallow.. hahah n its' not even the time of the month. I did wonder whats'rong wtih me? i managed to let out my feelings a lil bit just now.. i feeel much better now... waht i meant was i was feelin reli depressed n sien n bored n annoyed :P wahtever,,, anyways important thing is i'm better now. thrusday night n fri nite were sleepless nights for me.Imagine dat?!! n i'm a pig!! just thiking bout lotsa stuff.. keep goin thru my mind
eg : my future, tests, my future partner, my family, God, thinsg i did , things i'm gonna do, my new house, financial stuff, loans (how to settle)...my loved ones who're not saved yet, my friends, my housemates... now der's a lonnnnnnnnnnnggg list.. i dunno y i'ts all just spinning in my head...

heheh guess i aws too free huh? read rach n liem's blog somehow WISHED I HAD GONE TO MALACCA TOO....:P mmm gosh i hafta go ona's hse one day too! but a funny feeling crept up when i was back with my family durin the hols. felt like i loved dem so much i actually cried when i got bac to cyber.. i'm teelin u sumtin seriously wrong wtih me! all of a sudden i feel so disappointed with myself ..all those times i've argued with my mom ...sumtimes i raised my voice when i shudn't have.. stuff like dat.
sudenly realised they've sacrificed so much for me n i dun treat them good enuff..
soo...:) can't wait for them to move to USJ ..i'tll be just wonderful to feel at home again... hahah this time MUCH NEARER TO CYBER!

SUMMARY OF THE HOLS: i think i got a real headache n started getting reli depressed when i started to study digi comm... ireli havent much patience since den!GOSH! U HAVE NOE IDEA HOW DEPRESSIN! i feel like i wanna bite someone's head off!
n i tension lor.. coz i got 2 papers ..ahhh what the heck... just do it n get on with life;) i watched a couple of good movies, one on father n daughter r/ship, another mother nn daughter....one stupid horror movie, one cool sexy chick movie n some others plus LOTSA MTVs and LOTSA SITCOMS n EPISODES.... i'mma tv freak... N I ATE N ATE N ATE like nobody's business... ALL THE GOOD FOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD OH THANK GOD FOR MY MOM N GRANDMA>>;) heavenly food... sooooooooo seldom i get to eat even a piece of PRAWN MEAT in cyber... it was heaven for me when i got back... n my mom was especially nice to me
this hols. she kept pamperin me with all kinds of food..making sure i'm well nourished:P partly my fault i kept giving her my pitiful look dat i was malnourished in cyber! i guess dat's it... problems in my hometown "..." reli boethere me a great deal.
but the way ppl treat each other reli makes u sick to ur stomach... i'm just Askin GOd for grace ...til we all get outta KB... not dat it's not a nice, peaceful place la:P
just sum ppl are crazy der.....(like me, u say? NONOOOOO~~~@!!!)

well i think i'm gonna go take a nap AGAIN. hope u guys had a great holiday too..
muaks... NITENITE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home