Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Disillusioned...

Do i really want this?
How bad do i need it?
Is it just a matter of the period of time?
How long it has been?
Could this be what I really feel?
No factors, no circumstance, no influence
Just me n my heart?
I can't hear my heart..
Too much noise... too many voices in my head
Distractions... Loss of focus...
Can i survive without it?
Have I really crucified myself?
Denied my flesh?
Do i want what He wants?
Am I pleasing Him?
Do i suffer lack coz of my own desires?
Will i die without it?
Will i be less happy if i dun have it?
Will i be aimless and heading nowhere because of it?
Is it even lack at all?
How do u define loss?
pain and suffering?
missing it?
wishing i have it?
hoping one day i will eventually possess it?
will i???
have i???
do i???
need i???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there ehter.blogspot.com owner discovered your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home