Monday, January 17, 2005

LeaRNiNg To TRusT..

"NOO!!!!DOn't LEt go Of me!!"
"but i have to...i have to let you go ...now"
"PLZPLZ dun... i'm not ready yet.."
"Dun worry, you'll b alright.. i'll still be here"
"I beg you, plz...i'm afraid..i'm losing focus..DON't!"
"no, my Child.. i'm letting you go now... you'll
understand soon enough why I did it.. it's for you"
"WHY!!????NONO, Lord.. dun leave me alone! WHy have
You forsaken me??????noOOOOOo!!"
My scream pierced into the darkness..
Daddy's gone. He let go of my hand.
Cold. Shivers. Emptiness. Loneliness
crept into my soul. Felt like crying.
Tears could not come. Numb. Dumb.
Why? i was flying sooo high, but He had to let me go.
n i FEll.... I FELL SO HARD...too fast....
everything's bleak. It's time. Why? It's time
to let go. It's tough. But it'll b alright?
how do u noe? becoz He is GOd. Learn to trust.
i noe He loves me. but it's hard to completely trust
n rest in Him. I noe He has my best interest at hand
but i.... i can't... WEAK. Human. Fail. Too much to take.
I came into tis emotional mess willingly. Why so dumb?
Dun do it next time. No, ...No more. TRUST..
oh God, i can't do it! TI's too TOUGH! it's impossible!
no , it isn't. He loves you. Trust... trust.. trust.
I noe what i had to do. Tough? Life's full of tough choices.
Why do we even need God if life's easy? if life was a bed
of roses , we don't need Him. da'ts what He's der for.
I need You. It's ok. You can let go. I noe what You're doing.
I noe You're still der. Tis is temporary. It's ok now.
I learn to Trust. I will trust. i dun like it but i will.
I look down the road of my life... n i wanna lookback
n know dat I've obeyed You n i've learnt to let go n to trust.
let go... Yes Lord... i'll try my best.. i'll do it.
But Hold me Lord... Hold me..
i'll b alright... i'll be ok..
it'll be another day, new n different but He's still der..
it'll not be familiar, tough, sux.... but He still cares..
i noe.. i noe... trust trust... i wil i will

1 Comments:

Blogger Jowen said...

For I know the plans I have for you, declares The Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."

Trust in The Lord, that when he said He’ll let go of you, is that He wants to go and take something more valuable for you. He will come back to you. Trust in Him….

God Bless You, Esther…..Take Care Ya…

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home