Friday, December 03, 2004

Mixture Of EmoTions...

Hurt
Discouraged
Un-loved
Played out
Betrayed
Frustrated
in Denial
so many other things dat i feel
I'm hurt..
i'm bleeding inside
Lord,U der?
Help me...
Can i be more of a less emotional person?
guess not.. dat's who i am.. sensitive
can i feel less hurt?
guess not...I treasure too much
oh God, what's wrong with me?
my last blog was on how friends matter...
they do, dun they?
but i can't take it
it hurts
it does
what am i talkin bout?
whateva
i dun care
FRUSTRATION's takin over
Lord, U der? i'm still here
Why is everything so difficult?
Easy?what's the meaning of dat?
doesnt' make sense to me?
whatever happened to my patience?
where have i been all these time?
where have i gone?
who's betrayin my trust?
who's hurting me?
u noe... n i noe
why do dat?
its my fault isn't it?
i care too much
my mom always tell me not to care
my sis always tells me i'm too nice to ppl
am i?
i love n give
but in doing so
i hurt even more
so what now?
let go?
be someone else?
change my attitude?
STOP caring?
dun give a damn?
why be so nice to ppl
do they even appreciate u?
do they even think of u?
why can't she understand?
do i have to beg her?
'm on my knees
plz?
i'm dying..
dun do this to me
u noe i love him
i do
it hurts
it does
why can't i be happy all the time?
why are things easier for others?
am i being selfish?
i wan to be happy
i'm such an imbecile
stupid
too emotional
no patience
over reacting
temperamental
Lord, U der?
Help me... I'm no good
reflecting NONE of YOU
nono... i'm no good
it hurts..so bad
why? y must dis always happen to me?
i hate this
make it stop... plz?
make it stop!!
STOP!!!




7 Comments:

Blogger alephtav said...

heyy.. *hugz* stay strong.. miss you..

10:17 AM  
Blogger .:mysh:. said...

james 1 - it's been speaking a whole lot to me of late, hope it helps. and just be you, gurl - i noe sometimes it may hurt, and i noe maybe i've hurt you too before :">, (i'm sorry).. but you're made the way you are and that's special. keep being the whacko, entertaining, grreeat friend and luvving person that you are,aight? tk care. *hugs*

1:57 AM  
Blogger EstheR said...

Auds: thanks:) imiss u to.. heheh just being silly ol' me lor... but i reli hate it when i'm emotionally unstable... i wish i can be happy all the time... bvut too bad in reality..life is NOT a fantasy ain't it? hehe i 'msure u noe what i'm tokin bout.,. pain is SO REAl..Hurts are so real... sigh.. but thank God i meet frens like u.....it reli helps thanks! luvya muaks..

Mysh: Thanks... it helped too! *HUGZ* miss u lots...
hope u'll read this comment.. hahaha boy we're in the same boat cos i'm sure i've hurt u b4 too gurl... n i wish i can turn back time n undo so many things..silly stupid, immature things that i've done dat have hurt u n others in the past.. but too bad..we can't play God can we? n i hope u're doing ok... i noe what's goin on.. but hang on gurl.. it ain't nobody's fault.. n i'm here for u.. always always n always... still love u as much as i did when u were my very 1st bestest buddy when i came to mmu...even more.. u take care...
always be the happy bubbly, special, unique person dat u r.. it's waht makes u shine most.. LOVE U gurl..muaks..GOD BLESS>.

7:29 AM  
Blogger prettypetals.inc said...

hey there! guess many times our emotions seems to get the better of us. there is much expectation when it comes to friendship. at times when this expectation are not met, we get frustrated, depressed and sometimes lonely. Being a friend is more than meeting expectation. "To give is virtue, to receive is blessing." May God continue to guide you and may your life bring impact to those around. Continue to live for Him because He live in our hearts always.God bless

10:05 PM  
Blogger weeliem said...

heys:)
hope u smile again soon:)

we've all been through some kinda shithole...but then we always are carried by God's grace out of it:)
Psalms 139:)
U know where God is:)
Miss u !

3:33 AM  
Blogger Jowen said...

Be Strong and very courageous...Take care, will be always here for you if you need me. God will see you through, even when each time u think you couldn't make it. BEe confident...All The Best, Esther..:)

5:56 AM  
Blogger EstheR said...

lots of thanks to joe...its' the 1st time u commented on my blog hehe:) i'm soo touched! n thanks for the advice.. i'll take it.. yupes dats right.. lotsa disappointment when expectations aren't met..but life goes on n we keep learnin from our mistakes.. n God is always der to help us..
to Wee wee!!!thanks dear... n i noe i can always count on u to be der no matter what.. among all my frens in cyber i've known u 1st n the longest..:)
n i wanna say i reli appreciate all the times u stood by me... thanks.. n i luv ya.. muaks!!! i'm here for u too!!
to Jo wen... thanks.. u seem to be like an angel always der to encourage me when i'm down.. i'll cherish dat.. hehe amazing how a few words of encouragement from a fren like u reli makes a difference. God bless you for ur kind n generous spirit.. one that always habe enuff love to give. take care!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home