Sunday, October 03, 2004

WeIRD!!!!!

Wai Man
Chris
Brian
3 persons who disappeared from my life almost a decade ago..
have recently stepped back into my life...
how i got in touch back with these 3 guys..
hahah u guys better check this out...:
1)Wai Man
-He's my 1st crush from pg.i knew him since 1994.lost touch since 1997.
Guess how i found him back? Zach, my fren is from pg. i got to noe him
from Rach. N he seems to noe Wai Man's best friend,Jacky. n one day
they realised he noes me n dat i'm Rach's roommate! YAY! so he called me up.
2)Chris Daniel
-He's one of the cutest guys who ever stepped into my life. Met him at a
concert held by Selayang church led my Ps Kenneth n Ps Sandra
(my current pastors now)see see?*wink*....met in 1996 lost touch by 1997,1998.
Suddenly out of the blue during the break last sem, called up my house in kb.
coz both my number n my sis's number had changed. n we met up just last week.
3)Brian
- he's my ex church member from KB. knew him since i was 10. lost touch when he
left for studies in KL, 1998. Chee Yong lookin for someone to do web designin
for his project.Usually i dun go minding his business, but today just casually
i sat down on his sofa n asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. looked at pc.
he was chatting thru YM with a guy nicked briancyc. I stoned. " ask him if he's
brian chong" i said to chee yong. he asked. answer: yes. "brian chong yu chong?"
Answer : yes.n den OMG again,....
Can u imagine ho small the world is? iF u look properly everyone's connectd.
everyone noes everyone... isn't dat SCAWEEE? muHAHAHAH no escapin from the past.
der'll ALWIZ be someone U meet Just yesterday or today or tmr Who Noes someone
from ur past... or u will stumble on em' sometime in ur life outta nowhere.
hey maybe one day i shud produce a movie on PURE COINCIDENCES?
or HOW IRONIC LIFE IS?hahah kiddin..but it'd be cool right...
*BOINK*

1 Comments:

Blogger §nóflèk said...

hey, isnt tat ur sis' ex-bf or sumting? :>
dint know u guys lost touch wif them for so long...

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home