Friday, July 23, 2004

HurriCane...

Life's like a hurricane,
I am so lost in it,
Feels like i'm going insane,
Bites into me, i'm incomplete

What's the use of fighting?,
I dun even noe what for anymore,
It' s time to feel my heart beating,
Never felt like this before,

Time to STEP OUT from the blur,
See the world from another angle,
Make life worth living, the answer
I've been looking for to savour,
my life in a different manner,
All i ever wanted was a Saviour,
In Him i will trust forever and ever.

"weeks r becoming more n more vague, i hardly have time for myself..:) dreams dat rock have been reli fun. met with malacan frens:) now i noe who they r. busy...RELI BUSY. dead tired. Nites.dear God, give me strength. I need YOu."

 

1 Comments:

Blogger alvink said...

It's okay if you couldn't make it.... We could alwys use Photoshop... Hehehehe... anyways... have been really busy.... August is my busy month.. *sighs... Hope to catch up with you soon..:D take cares God bless..

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home