Sunday, July 11, 2004

Live my dreams

WHy am I here on earth?
My passion is to sing , to dance
I wanna be a dancer..
Salsa, Meringue, Street Dance anytin
I love MUsic, My heartbeat
Without Songs I die
I love to act
so Many expressions
So many different slangs/accents
So many faces
We can reflect
These are a few of my favorite things
i'm not Julie Andrews
but i"M finding my way
what's my purpose here on earth?
why live if i dun do what i love?
when do i find my direction
my chance
my oppurtunity?
when will it be?
how long do i have to wait?
when will i emerge to be?
who i erli wanna be?
is life worth livin
JUst goin thru the motions
doing what others wan u to do?
where i do begin?
to LIve MY DREAMS
i wanna live my dreams
i noe my identity
but how do i share it with the world?
I wan to
i'll wait
waiting
waiting
waiting......

4 Comments:

Blogger jaderytz said...

Step out the waiting room.
Go read my May 23rd 2004 entry ;)

7:07 PM  
Blogger alvink said...

You know what..? This can be a song...:D... wanna work on it..? hehehehehe... Am always here.... if you need me for anything..:).... take care.... WE SHALL STORM THE PERFORMING WORLD TOGETHER!!!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger RacH said...

don't worry bout ur future...whether u'll be an engineer or actress or singer.. just know that God has a perfect plan for u...& i believe He WILL use ur gifts n talents for His glory. & u WILL end up doing what u enjoy. all u need to concentrate on now is ur studies, even though it may not be what u wanna do. but do all things with all ur heart as if doing it for God. & He will consider u faithful.. :) i know u know all this. just a reminder i guess. muaks*

9:24 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Hey,sweetie...I loved what you wrote. It expressed you perfectly. I just want you to know I think you have a wonderful talent and I know God will definitely not allow you to let it go to waste. I know what you mean about not being able to pursue what you really want but I believe that somewhere along the way in your future, things will just work themselves out. *hugzz*
p/s: is that a song? it could be!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home