Wednesday, July 07, 2004

STOLEN~

isn't amazing how ppl can do such a thing? a girl, an educated person in a uni?
n she din plan on stealin either? in 1 minute, came in , saw n stole.isnt amazin how ppl can be so dumb n careless oso? hahah learnt my lesson well.anyways.. all i wanna say here is PLZ DUN TAKE THINGS FORGRANTED n make sure ur wallet n hp is with u all the time!
anyway WHAT IS IMPORTANT here is not the issue dat my wallet n hp is stolen. I just wanna state my thanks esp to rach, wee liem, gim, chee yong, benny, su yin, nicky n boss n ee chia n other frens who've been supportive n so kind to me. Su yin, u reli reli touched my heart whether or not u read my blog hahaha thank u. THis incident made me realise n i'm so grateful for so many frens who stood by me when i needed dem. den i suddenly felt dat i'm so blessed to have all these wonderful ppl around me to help me. dunno what i'd do without dem.
Everyday i thank God for eevry single one of u. God bless u n i pray dat the Lord will multiply His blessings upon those who helped me n bless u even more abundantly. I 'm leaving everything into God's hands. I'm counting on Him so i can give a testimony! bubye now ppl i gtg study for tmr's test

~GOD ALLOWS EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!~

1 Comments:

Blogger RacH said...

darling...we're here for u anytime...glad ur so much better now... it's true, God let's everything happen for a reason...so give thanks in everything. & bless the person who stole ur bag. i believe u will in turn be blessed abundantly. God will not shortchange u.. HUGZ* proud that ur taking all this so well... LOVE U!!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home