Wednesday, July 14, 2004

CONFUSED...

i remember who,
i know who,
whom i loved,
at that place again,
confused...
i dunno where,
i dunno how,
i run...run...
my legs are too weak,
i fall, i crawl, i faint...
i wake up,
what happened?
things r different,
i call out,
darkness scared me,
fear gripped me,
adrenaline rush,
i grope,
i feel,
NOTHING....
all at once,
came voices,
came noises,
came CONFUSION,
"HELP!!!!"
Somebody pleasee,
help me,
i'm bleeding..
"pick me up!..'
i cry,
tears soak my blouse,
i can't see,
everything's blurry,
my heartbeat's getting softer
dizzy,
i feel sick,
i feel faint,
HELP ME.....
no one der,
HELP ME...
i c a light...
it overwhelmed me...
i fluttered,
i feel..... weak
no strength left...
HOLD me...
i... i'm too vulnerable..
h...ee....ll..pppp...
it ends..
but how?
who noes?
i dun noe,
i dun remember,
lemme recall,
i think i noe,
i remember who,
i know who,
whom i loved,
at that place again,
CONFUSED...

5 Comments:

Blogger RacH said...

darling...what's wrong? u sound really depressed...know that i'm always here...anytime u need to talk... love u lots..

2:44 AM  
Blogger .anna.begins. said...

Darling...you know we're always here to pick you up, to wipe your tears and just to be there for you. Just call out and we'll be there k. I know you're so much stronger now. Hang in there! Love ya lots!
*HUGZ*

9:23 AM  
Blogger .:mysh:. said...

hang in there >:D< and be strong,yea? you will noe, in time. *hugz*

10:39 AM  
Blogger EstheR said...

Rach,Ona n Mysh... thanks for all ur encouragement n support... SIgh.. feel kinda lost n in need of direction. Wish God kud drop me a sign from the sky or sumtin... it's so hard to deal with. the heart n emotions are not game for simply any change of circumstances. we can hardly cope n we can't change n adapt easily. it sucks. hoping others will learn from our mistakes. Lord help us all... n I LOVE U GUYS! MUAKS...

11:08 AM  
Blogger alvink said...

Do i smell another song?:P... GIrl you'vfe got talent and you dun't know it....

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home