Monday, August 02, 2004

To My LoVeD ONe....

My heart aches each time i think of you,
When wil u release me from this pain,
I feel this way not cause of anytin u did to me,
But the fact of u hurting urself
it's too much for me,
WHy? when u noe it will go nowhere?
When u noe it's wrong?
when u noe u've everythin to lose,
nothing to gain, y still go on?
y not make changes?
y not help urself?
plz i beg you..
dun do dis to urself
y ? i feel so burdened
i can foresee everything dat'll happen
the life u're living now
it's gonna hurt so many more
others who love u who give their lives,
just to see u happy
i pray for u every single day
but God oni help those who help themselves
i love u, but when wil u love urself?
do u? do u think dis will end with a happy ending?
i pray O Lord dat U'll cover her
take care of her
never let her go
plz be with her
every single step
plz Lord
dun give up on her
my happiness depends on whether
my loved ones are happy
i want the best for them
i leave her in Ur arms
Where she is most secure
I can't do anytin to help
with my feeble arms n weak knees
i can do nothing
I'ts u Lord... oni U i trust.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home