Monday, November 08, 2004

FInally OVER!

THEATRE PERFORMANCE was finally over!!!
I feel so relieved... the heels were killing my feet.
but i was reli so happy to have gotten to noe all the
fwens dat i knew from theatre class... we reli became
very fast fwens...close ones too..:) *GRINZ*
i LOVE U PPL!!!>>.but most of all i felt a loss
coz at the end fo the production i still din feel
close to my mentor n advisor... somehow i tot i would
have gotten to noe soemone professional in thie business
but i was wrong.. sigh.. anyways... plz do not start callin
me bimbo after this..:P which i'm not.. but glad to noe
SOME ppl THINK it was SOOOOO me..:P*BWEKS*..
yupes... da'ts it... hope i get an A for this!! it
was reli reli hard work!

1 Comments:

Blogger .anna.begins. said...

Wheeeeee.......... :)
Good job ehter darling! It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be what ;)
*HUGZ*

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home