Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Truth Shall Set You Free...

I feel like i'm a whole lot older,
Feel like i know a lot more,
Experienced a lot more,
Realized a lot more;

Singing words dat's never been so real,
i reli mean what i sing now,
when i say,'HE is ALL I need'

I used to say dat a lot,
Jesus,You are all I need,
But do i mean it?
No, i guess i din

I was struggling,
I dare say I questioned Him,
I demanded to know why He allowed me to get hurt,
I pitied myself, oh poor me,
how can so many bad things happen to me

Now i know,
He is a jealous God,
He wants me for Himself =),
My attention was too divided,
I loved him more,
I loved Him less

I thought i was a faithful daughter,
but i was double minded in all my ways,
always disappointing my Daddy,
i gave some,
i withheld some,
i din give my all,
but He demanded my all

Den i remembered Matt 10:37
"He who loves father or mother more than Me
is NOT worthy of Me...."
Ashamed, i found myself guilty

I was blind but now I see,
Something so simple,
How could I miss,

He is the lover of my soul,
Most beautiful Saviour,
Precious Redeemer,
My Love...

1 Comments:

Blogger RacH said...

beautiful.... :)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home