Monday, February 12, 2007

V Day

I always get so mushy and emotional
everytime I watch a love comedy or
a romance movie. Such a sucker for
movies like 'Serendipity',' As good
as it gets' and the like. Watched
'The Holiday' 3 days back. Sighs..

Isn't funny how we all get so phobic
and afraid that we'll repeat our mistakes
and be so scared to try again?
I know for a fact that i'm so much more
careful now and cautious about
relationships. It's happening all
around me. Make up, Break up.
Seems like the norm these days.
Or rather so many hearts were broken.
Makes me so upset just thinking about it.
=(

I often wonder whether I'll ever find
the right person. Seems so far off.
The idea,I mean. Finally finding
someone who's everything you've ever
prayed for and more. yea,I know I know.
HE will come someday. Maybe I'm impatient
to find out =). But I do have a feeling
it won't be anytime soon. Not for at least
another year or so.

Sighs, I should just come back down to
earth and snap out of my day dreaming.
Duty calls. So much to do, so much to
live for. I can't just let all this
wishful thinking disrupt my life =P.
All I've got to do is trust. Do my
part and wait for my gift =).

P.S Oh, by the way..................
Can I have one with blue eyes please?
Like those, really big round pretty ones?
yea, That's it. Thanks =)and oh yea,
with dimples too? Grazias!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Gong Hei Fatt Choi! =)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Day-dreaming is part of our daily routine in life..It keeps our hopes up in getting big blue eyes and dimples (our = guys)

~D~

12:57 PM  
Blogger Janettan said...

Yeah....like you, I am impatient and so wanna know who's the man of your dreams and when he's coming...
All de best, sweetie! Still misses the old times and all the singing in the car rides!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home