Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Things I'll never say...

I miss YOU sometimes.. hmm betcha won't even know.. not ever.. maybe never;)
You are sooo .... GAYAAA!!!

I'm here but i don't know whether i'll call U or not..
nahhh dun think so... maybe next time
THis time around it's too short, I'm tired. Lazy laaa...


You drove me crazy for a short while last week when I 1st met U.
U made me do drastic things that i never tot i wud ever do.
I think i'm getting more and more agressive these days..
Good Lord, someone stoppp mee!!!
Then again, prolly nth will come out of it.. haha
but i still think u're real cute;)


You reli pissed me off.
I know better now.
YOU will never be able to hurt me EVER again.
But i mean well. God bless


You reli touched my life.
Maybe this phase of my life happened so we kud meet?
GOd bless U no matter where U r and i know
you're gonna be a professional photographer someday;)


You still mean everything to me.
Sorry, Daddy
Can i come back now, pls?

3 Comments:

Blogger weeliem said...

* muka tebal mode *

am i in any one of those?

*whistles*

12:57 AM  
Blogger EstheR said...

hmm... " whatever is in a blog stays in the blog" quoted by ahem ahem..:) hahah was just playin..
nah not this time around...;)
maybe the next one
*hugs*
but u've truly been an angel at times when i reli needed someone.
thanks Wee liem..
*MUAX*

4:37 AM  
Blogger RacH said...

darling.. i feel so detached. im sorry for being detached. few months back i would've known right away who each post was for. now im cracking my head to guess.

sigh... hugz*
sorriiee...
i miss u..

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home