Friday, August 05, 2005

This one's On u Scientists...

Stole dis from the daily bread but tot it was hilarious!
I will paraphrase em in my own words...

The most geng chao scientists in the world
finally said to God,"Hey we dun need u anymore...
we can make clones. we can make men just like You did."
So God said' Alright den, let's have a challenge.
We'll both make men just like i made Adam in the old days..."
The scientists agreed n bent down to pick up some dirt to
start their work. GOd said," NOnonononono.... make ur own dirt"

See?der'll always be a bigger force den us.
We can't deny that power dat comes from above..:)
Had a chat with a fren yesterday. He said he envy
those of us who can have faith n trust in something
bigger den ourselves. I sighed n said by all means
you can have Him too! I'm glad I found Him.. HOw bout u?

1 Comments:

Blogger jacintha said...

Hey... I read that portion too in ODB. That portion really caught my eye.... It's so true, we all need God and without Him we're nothing.
You cling on strong to da Man Above ya..=)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home