Monday, April 24, 2006

Meant to live for so much more...

So much've happened since i blogged

Easter Event-4th April
Easter Play - 16th April
BOTB - 23rd April

These were the events i was busy with for the past month.
As for Easter event I enjoyed the play altho i kudn't sit down
n reli watch the thing=P. Cheerz to da dancers.. I reli enjoyed
myself with u guys!

I get to sing a song for Easter play in ACTS!=D yay! it was such
a beautiful song. It's called 'Why' by Nichole Nordeman.
When i 1st heard this song,i cried altho i din when i sang it in
church =P. I consider it an honour to be able to express Christ'
love to people through this song. Such a privilege=)

BOTB was yesterday. -Disappointed- but i'm alright=)
aVe still rocked =) i hated the sound system n wanted to smack
the AV guy on his head. Basically i was silent throughout the
entire 1st song. Till Wayne n Auds told me to change the mic
then only i kud be heard in the 2nd song. Thanks to Justin
n those who tried to help to ask the Av guy to turn me up
bt to no avail. 1stly when we came to sound check in the
afternoon, they started 3 hours late. N i dunno what kinda
sound check was dat. the sound guy did nothing. as each band
went up, he took no heed to any details like OUR BAND NEEDED
3 mics. but i guess no one cared.
so when we went on stage, i had to ask for another mic.
apparently my mic wasn't working, n the freakin stupid guy din
know how to turn me up altho it was obvious i was the lead vocals.
I was so distracted coz i totally kudn't hear myself at all,
i tot i was goin off key.i just felt bad for the rest of my band.
the sound system totally failed us. by the 2nd song, i was disoriented
n jsut wanted the thing to end. I walked off stage with disappointment
written all over my face. Was disturbed for a while. but after a while,
who cares?:P it was just a freaking competition.its ok:)
der's more to life den botb yea?=) To Chuah, u're still the best lead
guitarist i've ever played with =)we dun always need titles to define us
right?;) hehe.
More important den anything else, is my gratitude to everyone
who came all the way from cyber n bought tickets to support us.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur presence meant more to me den some dumb
competition =)
well we'll see what future has to bring me den..I reli stil
wan to have my own album so much. but as to whether i shud have
a band or go as a solo, i'm still thinking=). wonder if this dream will
ever come true. I think i'll just leave dat thought to Daddy n see
what He says. But honestly,even being able to pass the audition
or any other audition din reli bring me as much fulfillment as i have
when i just plainly serve God by playing the piano or singing for
a Christian play. so it's still all about Jesus at the end..
THank you Daddy. You have been so faithful. I kud not ask for more.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home