Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Glimpse of Heaven and a Touch of Paradise...

delirious?d:

According to dictionary.com:
Marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion; ecstatic

Well i'm sure many would've posted
bout their experiences last night...;)
It's time to share my side of the story.

Fyi,last night was the AYA Festival with Delirious?d:
n 1 thing was for sure,
it was awesome beyond words.

Why was it awesome?
To be frank, i knew nuts bout the band.
i only knew a few famous songs which they produced.
DUn even know how many members were in der!
*okay,pls dun stone me!*
but now i know... now i know!

They were truly inspiring.
for 1,Martin Smith's voice...*speechless*
i tot i was in heaven when i heard him sing.
it was well controlled,full of dynamics
awesome,awesome angelic voice.
den again,not worshippin him ..so:P
but i reli was ecstatic when i heard
him sing!!!

i checked their profile n background.
Martin used to write most of the songs.
It inspired me how such simple chords
n melodies can break thru to one's heart
and minister to it.
Most of his songs r simple but der's sumtin
diff bt it. *ANOINTED*
dat's the word.
we can all write songs. but some songs..
just GOT 'IT'! ya know?
and it's only by grace when God inspires
men, den oni songs like dat can b birthed!
n da songs they wrote, i feel,
is sooo.... wonderfully n skillfully written.
the lyrics,the words spoke life
n inspiration into my heart.
it reli did!

it humbled me how the band's been playing
for umpteen years already n they're still
the same ppl,married to the same wives,
still with the same vision dat is
TO GLORIFY GOD with their music
and truly usher ppl into the the
heavenly courts with music dat
they wrote.
THey're still so humble, pure
n true n willing to die
just to proclaim His glory
thru their songs!
They hadn't lost sight of their vision
or forgotten the main REASON
why they've embarked on this journey
in the 1st place.

i want to be like dat.
after 1 million years,
after all's been said n done,
thru tears n joy,
i still wanna be the same child,
running into my Daddy's arms...
always embracing His heartbeat
knowing dat THAT is da reason
why I live, why i'm here on earth
today.

While worshipping with Delirious
last night, i had a closure.
Wel,not reli a closure...more like
a fresh reminder.
I am complete in Him.
I do not need any thing,
or any ONE to fill me.
He has filled my void,
my gap, my hole, my lack.
If only in my lifetime in this world,
i end up an old maid..=P
i still wanna be able to say
HE is MORE den enuff..
Sometimes i feel like i'm so lost,
always wandering,always searching
for something...
but the truth is,
the answer's been der all along.
it's only Him dat i need.
You're all i need.
n u know what?
He truly is.
He TRULY,TRULY is...=)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leo Koo said...

awesome huh? wish i could play dat well too.. ;)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home