Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A new year... a new *plop*

Christmas have come n gone..
New Year's have come n gone..
i feel weird..
like not reli empty but sorta
maybe i was too busy
always goin out
no time for reflection
working hours are killing me
job is killing me internally
feel frus, yet happy
feel disappointed, yet content
maybe some ppl are right,
i AM CONFUSED...

haven't had time to sit down
and reli think bout stuff
no one reli comes to my blog
anymore....haha
it's like officially dead
sorrry...
i reli wanna update my blog..
just dat i dun have a pc..
or time.. or space...
will get killed if i'm caught
chatting again...

Time in penang has been great
Awesome...
getting to know ppl..
i was out with a bunch of ppl
in gurney..
suddenly realised they're all
new frens dat i've just made...
n it was cool..
i was comfortable with dem
i felt happy
gonna miss all my pg frens
when i leave...
*sob sob*

Time with Daddy
Insufficient
Lack
Dry
i Need
i want
I loathe...
i long...
Sorry Daddy

Time at work
Sucks
Sleepy
Bored
Unfulfilling
Dissatisfying
Frustrated
FUn with Colleagues n boss
disgruntled
confused
Disoriented
Aimless
Directionless
LOST

Time with family
Lack
Love
I like..
Miss mom's cooking
Daddy's jokes n his cuteness
Miss sis' love n shopping 2geder
miss bro's presence
(pegi NS pulak budak nih)
miss my family
can't wait for us
2 be REUNITED
we've been apart for
far too long...

Time with frens
miSs all my girlfrens
precious ppl in my life
(guys too!!=P)
who makes my life meaningful
n UN-boring
colours my life with rainbow
sometimes i miss ..
i miss..
i miss till i ache..
i do
i do

its' a new year..
do i have anyting in mind?
any goals set?
visions?dreams?directions?
NOPE...
see?again i'm lost..
i wanna do so much
but i'm in chains
i'm held prisoner
by my own fears
my own thoughts
my own weaknesses
wanan fly but where are my wings?

i almost felt guilty
dat i stepped into the NEW year 2006
w.o having any goals in mind
sumtin to achieve
to strive for
to spur me on
to guide me
to lead me on

Daddy.. won't You take my hand...please???

2 Comments:

Blogger nwcx said...

we miss you too...very much.
-one of those friends who's not a gurl-

9:26 PM  
Blogger RacH said...

darling...
2006 is gonna be a good year alrite? Coz we choose to make it one!
You have so much in store for you. I know that. One coming up is BOTB melaka!! grin* Can't wait to hear you sing!!

& Pg...the people are great aren't they? Next time we can go together for visits k? Yeay!!

Miss you......

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home