Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dedicated to you...

Would i have wished it never happened?
If i knew it would end this way?
but den again is this the end?
all those tears i cried, was it worth it?
all the hurt and pain i went thru, did i have to?

and yet i refuse to look at things that way
because I know He had a purpose
He was der when i met you
He was der when we befriended each other
He was der when I started to fall
He was der when like turned into love
He was der when we started our frenship in a new way

I thank God that I met you
I thank God that somehow
During the course of our frenship
You GOT SAVED
I praise God for making you you
I praise Him for making our paths cross
I praise Him for making me learn thru our rship

I thank you for all the times you stood by me
I thank you for all the tears you cried for me
I thank you for all porridge you cooked for me
I thank you for the time you cried when I was sick
because you couldn't do anything about it
i thank you for the countless time you put up
with my temper and childish ways
I thank you for the times you took me to the clinic
I thank you for the time you accompanied me
all the way to Alor Setar by bus
I thank you for the times you bought me blue roses
I thank you for the blue cross,blue ear rings and
lots of other blue things
I thank you for bringing me to watch the sun rise
(altho i fell asleep again=P)
I thank you for bringing me to lunch at the revolving
restaurant(it was my first time)
I thank you for being patient when I was PMS-ing
I thank you for always being so generous in every way
I thank you for the times you supported and encouraged me
when i faced trials and tough times
I thank you for the laughter and the way you never fail
to make me smile again when i was down
I thank you for NOT being jealous when i went out with
other guy friends and for NOt being possesive
I thank you for your bear-like figure that i can jump on you
and you can piggy back me around
I thank you for your strong arms that comforted me when I cried
I thank you for the fun times when you wrestled with me
and make me step on you to wake you up
I thank you for speaking sense into me when I was being unreasonable
I thank you for always borrowing cars just to drive me
to places that i needed to go
I thank you for countless times you fixed my pc for me
i thank you for fighting and arguing with me(it was fun=P)
There's so many other things i can thank you for
but the most important is where
i thank you for loving Him the way that you do
It warms my heart to know that you truly love Him
and you are living your life to serve Him

Will our paths cross again in future?
Amazing how we learnt to leave our frenship
in His loving hands
and i"m proud of us both
Knowing that He holds both our future
and He knows best
If our paths never cross again
I just want you to know that
I will always cherish the good times
we had together...
always...
maY God bless you in everything that you do
and i know that you WILL be succesful

5 Comments:

Blogger deric lim said...

Thank you to you too, I guess i can never write this long cos i cannot remember this much, but i want to say it was great having all those times with you....May God bless you in everything that you do...

8:02 AM  
Blogger RacH said...

is that all u can say Mr Lim??? hahahaha... I read also I want to cry dy...really..

and hey... I'm proud of both of you as well... I really respect the way you both placed this into our Papa's hands.

darling, u used to say I'm strong. I think YOU're stronger!!
muaks* love u...

2:29 AM  
Blogger EstheR said...

darling... u r the one who inspired me... *wink* LOVE U!!!
and some guys will always be kayu dun u think?will i meet one who is really human and have real emotions?heheheh
okla okla , dun pout i'm just joking, continue with ur dota*BWEKS*

2:18 AM  
Blogger alephtav said...

i wanted to cry too.
*smilez*

6:29 AM  
Blogger deric lim said...

Dedicated to you...

Thank God for a person like you..

Thank you for showing me Him althought i was so stubborn in the beginning.
Thank you for inviting me to the prom...=)most ppl tot it was the other way around...
Thank you for all the times u let me play games...
Thank you for ur patience with me..when actually i know you very geram already....
Thank you for being there for me....
Thank you for the songs that you sing to me....ur voice is like so comforting to me...
Thank you for listening to me when i had nobody to tok too..
Thank you for ur comforting words when i was feeling down...
Thank you for teaching me so many things i needed to know about a girl...
Thank you for scolding me for not doing the things i suppose to do...
Thank you for the fights with u..i enjoyed it too..
Thank you for laughing with me and at me....=)
Thank you for the times when u help me to wash my clothes...
Thank you for the reminders u give me....if not i would would have forgotten a lot of things...
Thank you for sharing ur lil secrets with me....=)muahaha..dun worry it's still save with me....
Thank you for all the times you watch movie with me....
Thank you for taking care of me when i am sick too...
Thank you for all ur funny faces and charming smiles.. tat always cheer me up...
Thank you for all the support and advice u gave me when i first knew Him and it was hard with my family..
Thank you for the so many other things you did for me...and also the moments that we shared together...the happy times n the sad times...
but i never regret one moment of it with you....

And finally i Thank God for you... being you...for loving me the way you do...like nobody has before..for being the person that was behind me supporting me in so many ways i could not discribe...

We will see where God takes us....
If we do cross path again i would never let you go..
but if we don't your husband would be the most blessed person in the world to have a wonderful person like you....

I pray that God will bless you in everything that you do...that one day may you have ur own album, for the world to hear, words giving praise to Him....

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home