Tuesday, August 30, 2005

REFUGE..

I wanna run
Run to a place
Where I can escape
To find solace
Find comfort

This world is full of miseries
Where can i find
Life's most beautiful mysteries
Discard the sorrow series
I just want peace

Unattainable
I scream at myself
Frustrated
I run and hide
Lost
I search for a reason
Confused
I seek to find an answer

Life's worst nightmares
Loomed before my eyes
Burdens and cares
clouds my view

Life's certainties
Goes up in a puff of smoke
Where is my foundation?
Where is my anchor?

After all this time
Meaningless
Everything is
Aimless
Temporary pleasures
Faithless
Hopes and dreams
Ceases

Will U help me
If my arms are too weak
Will U lift them for me
My eyes are sore
Will Urefresh my sight
legs are worn out
Will U carry me instead
Heart is torn
will u mend it for me

I'm longing
Longing
Hello?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home