Monday, December 12, 2005

For you, Khoon...

I was flying high above the clouds,
Spirit soaring beyond the skies,
nothing was holding me down,
i never wore a frown

Slowly the universe darkened,
Grey puffs overshadowed me,
My heart failed to understand,
how long more can i stand?

Storms begin to arise,
I asked myself,is this a dream?
Blue was reigning,now black conquered,
Slowly, i begin to fall

Crashing into the down below
My eyes are blinded by my tears
I can see no further
no matter how hard i try
i feel the sting of you not being near

I fell so quickly
I felt my heart drop
IT broke into a million pieces,
how can i heal?

Heavens called you home,
How can i object?
Yet they did not ask my permission
They stole you away
Even to see you one last time,
They did not grant my wish

IF you could hear me now,
Would you reply?
I was flying so high
now i'm falling fast
How can i ever fly again
Knowing things can never be
the same again

I smiled when you held me
YOu embraced me while i cried
You picked me up when i fell
you comforted me at all times


How can i refrain?
How can i bear?
So much love i had
yet could not keep you here
Yet my heart goes out to you
I know you hear
I know you know i love you
for eternity
i'll hold you inside...



P.S. I'm sorry i can't be with you right now.
But i know you will be strong. Love you.
Pls stay strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home