Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The weatherman says goodbye...

I'm overwhelmed by the fact that
I'm leaving penang d soon...
i've stayed here for almost 3 months..
n i like it here..
altho i still get lost most of the time..
it's not bad here...
i like the BEACH..
i like the food..
i like the ppl...
n i'm reli gonna miss it here.
Sometimes i think bout why i was posted here..
I dun think it's by chance..
Der must be some reason why Daddy posted me here..
when i find the answer i'll let u know=P
but for now it's still a question mark..
but no doubt, it's been an overwhelming experience..
what i treasure most is the ppl..
i have such wonderful colleagues n supervisors..
i've never met such GOOD ppl in my entire life..
like reli GOOD
n i'm gonna miss every single one of dem
and friends that i got to know just within these 3 months..
friends from friends,friends from church..
n i reli wanna say it's been exciting n wonderful..
hoepfully our journey does not end here..
nothing can end the beginning of friendship
n i'm glad i came to pg..
altho i was the most reluctant one to come at 1st
but i see now..
the things n lessons that i learnt while i was here
is priceless
taught me a lot..
n i got to know some ppl a lil bit better
n the penang roads a lil bit better=)
n i dun mind workin here in future
but the fact that my family n frens r in kl
hmm, so dun think it'll happen
n i love my condo!
i love my room, the view,
my living room..everything;)
gonna miss it!
n i'm thankful..
i am..

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Penang quite nice hor!
But I like kl better.
I don't like US. Too cold!

7:29 PM  
Blogger dK said...

wow good to hear tat u enjoyed penang :)

oh yea, and welcome home to KL :P

10:55 PM  
Blogger RacH said...

yeay yeay!!! ur coming home soon!!!
*dances around the room*

1:03 AM  
Blogger weeliem said...

ur tag board dun like me. can't post anything there.

glad ur back...safely and all in one piece.
*hugz*

11:49 AM  
Blogger .anna.begins. said...

yeay yeay! my little bundle of joy is back!! wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

*dances around the room with rach*

5:44 PM  
Blogger EstheR said...

hey tehka!u dun like US ar?eee but thank God anyway,at least u get to go! ioso wanna go one day la!thanks for droppin by.hope all is well with u*winkz*

hi daniel.. yupes i like pg:P hope to go back to visit some time.. but i'm oso glad i'm back where my frens n family r;)

*dance,bounce,skip,jump,boink!!**
i'm baccckk*HUGGIEZ* hehehe missed u a lot dear.. we dun hafta miss each other no more...kekeke

liem liem...oops sorry dunno whats' wrong with the tag board;) was glad to see u on sunday..u look like u always do..hahah cute hunk.=)hope to catch up soon...

Ona dear.. been a while eh???eee we can all go dancing soon! dun just say oni;) this time must go k?after cny!!!heheheh*muax*

7:39 PM  
Blogger Leo Koo said...

;) yey! hmm hmm, can i sing a song to celebrate dat u're back? :p

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home