Thursday, January 12, 2006

REALISATION...

SOMETIMES

-Sometimes it helps to put urself in other's shoes,
it helps this world be a better place
with lesser misunderstandings.
-Sometimes ur actions and words may be misunderstood.
-Sometimes you can't please everyone.
-Sometimes, this way is wrong n so is the opposite.
-Sometimes, u get caught in the middle.
-Sometimes, people just need to grow up!
-Sometimes when you try to be nice, it backfires.
-Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
-Sometimes, the world isn't fair.
-Sometimes, good people have misfortunes.
-Sometimes, i'm just really pissed off.
-Sometimes, you just gotta be urself.
-Sometimes, you just hafta not give a damn about
what people think about you.
-Sometimes, i just need to be alone.
-Sometimes, if you dun like the way i am, then don't come near me.
But please, i beg of you, don't judge me.
-Sometimes, if you have nothing nice to say, just shut up.
-Sometimes, you gotta accept other's differences.
-Sometimes, you just gotta hold your tongue.
-Sometimes, I need to learn not to be afraid to be me.
-Sometimes, you have to count your blessings one by one.
-Sometimes, you need to hold on to those dearest to you.
Sometimes... sometimes...i just need peace...




TRUTH HURTS and REALITY BITES
Being nice and giving isn't always the answer to everything.
I care a lot for people, sometimes too much
I hurt myself sometimes, hung over the smallest things
I am sensitive, sometimes oversensitive.
Too much, or too less is always excess of the balance of
what is right
U can't help what people think of you.
They have a right to their opinions n views.
We are all different beings, different wants, different needs,
different desires, different thinking.
Crashes are always bound to happen.
We always fail to see the speck in our own eyes.
I need to learn.
I am me.
I'll always be me, whether you like it or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger RacH said...

whoa! now got 2 posts pulak. i think just now lagging ler.. hehe..

anyway, darling... yes.. sometimes u just gotta know who you are. sometimes you just gotta be at peace with God. even if someone hates you for being yourself, it's their loss. and they'll come to you senses soon. that you never mean to hurt. and you don't deserve all this shit.

love u. love who u are. muaks*
be strong.

2:05 AM  
Blogger jacintha said...

Dearie...

You're right you are you. And nobody can change that.
That's what makes you so special to me...*hugz*
Miss you heaps....=)

-tha-

1:53 AM  
Blogger .anna.begins. said...

Yuppers. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind :) Be yourself. Hey..I love you for who you are! You don't have to try any harder. If those people can't take the real you, they've gotta learn to grow up. Rach is right..you don't deserve all this.

Missing you. Can't wait for next weekend!! *HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

8:02 PM  
Blogger EstheR said...

Rach darlin, Tha dear n Ona Sweetheart... thank you so much for your comments n encouragement.
=)*HUGZ* this post wasn't meant for me to be 'perasan' n always think dat i'm right or somethin..
just dat i feel sometimes...
ppl judge others and it's very unfair. Everyone has their own weaknesses and it's only fair to give space for one another to learn. but i reli felt dat i had to struggle n learn a lot during my time here in pg. da'ts why i put up the post... =) but i'm ok now. thanks n i can't wait to c all of u. Love u guys lots!
MUaks!God bless..
May the One who holds my heart holds urs too..always n forever... let's leave our future in His loving Hands..

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home