Saturday, February 04, 2006

Whisper from Daddy...

You said...

You are my Potter
I am the clay
You're moulding me
so take me Daddy, I am willing

You told me
the moulding is not gonna be easy
It's gonna painful
It's okay,as long as You're here
I'll be alright

There's a high calling
and a great destiny
but with it comes a great price
I consider it a privilege
to be able to serve You
Help me never to complain
Give me courage so i can go on

I'm on a high board n about
to dive in
Prepare me so my heart'll be ready

The world map is on my hands
The nations are calling
Take me Daddy
JUst hold my hand n lead me
Let not my heart be afraid
Give me a spirit of zeal and fire
Let Your glory consume me

Preach Your gospel to the lost
Many young people will come to
know You through Your servant
Use me as Your instrument
As You please Father
For I am Yours

Drastic measures of change
is coming
Be my anchor
Be my rock and solid foundation
That i may never waver
and never die

Musical notes coming out of me
Those r Your gifts and talents
that You bestowed upon Your child
Not depending on skills alone
but the Anointing of the Holy Spirit
Use me for Your fame
I give my all
Inspire me to carry on

Be a woman of maximum impact
Therefore i will obey You
No matter the cause
Help me find a way
Strengthen me to follow Your path
The way You have prepared for me

Sacrifices must be made
Help me put You 1st
Above all else will i surrender
To live and die for You

Standing in heaven's courts
Fill my mouth with praise
Only for My Master


I am honoured
To serve You
For i adore You
With all i am
WIth everything that i have
will i give all
To love You endlessly
Love You with delirious passion
and everlasting
More intimate than anyone
Than anything
You are my desire
You are my all
It will kill me
If i don't hear Your voice again
If i don't see You face to face
If I don't feel Your presence anymore

I know YOu are drawing me closer
Calling out to me
These changes have to take place
for You to mould me
Humbly i accept,Daddy
I know all these things happen
SO i can learn
So i can grow
You are preparing me for Your destiny
Here I am, take all of me...
Amen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home