Monday, February 27, 2006

WhoLe as ME!

It's been a year now since i became single...
Time really flies...
And it still amuses me that some ppl stil dunno
dat i'm single now =P(*blur cases!*)

I feel like i'm a changed person now
A better person maybe?
or rather i've discovered myself

It was good when i was in a rship
I felt loved
I felt cared for
It feels good to know der's always sum1
who's always der no matter what happens

When that feeling 1st left
I felt lost
Uncertainty tainted my mind
I was leaning on something
n it was almost as if sum1 took my pillar away
Suddenly i was left with nothing
Everything felt so empty
nostalgia
Everywhere u go,whatever you do or say
something always reminds u of the past
it's inescapable...
pain was indescriable

But i guess i had to go thru all dat
for one reason

I was Esther to the ppl outside
but i din know who i was
i'm not a WHOLe me
just a slice of Esther?

It took a while for me to realise
dat we dun reli need someone else to live
we oni need one person
that's Jesus

If you can sing all those songs dat say
'You're all I need, Jesus...'
den don't come and tell me
you can't give up this person or dat person
coz you know things are not right

i may have learnt it the hard way
but it was worth it
Every BIT of it

Daddy took my hand
Walk me down the narrow road
Told me everything was gonna be okay

It's wonderful to be in a rship
Only after you have FOUND you
and HE has found HIMSELF
or SHE has found HERSELF
know what i mean?

You must know who you are 1st
What you like
What you're living for
Who you love
What is your destiny and dream
You must know all dat 1st
You MUST

Altho loneliness still strike sometimes
of coz =P
but it comforts me to know
I know who i am now
what i wanna do n what i wana accomplish
for myself n Daddy

Fact is, whether you like it or not
when u're with sum1, u will DECIDE
based on the person
Whether you shud do this or dat
Go here or der
Wear dis or dat

So to all the single ppl out der!
Time to RISE UP n grab this chance
BE true to urself
and be who you wanna be
b4 you can be the RIGHT person
for your future partner
=)

I'm lovin' it!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger deric lim said...

Yo...Susu
Yeah..it's been almost a year..i just relized too tat day....
Isn't it great tat we could still be frens like we said we would when we first started off..i guess His hand is in all of this..Glad u are growing so much in Him... I thank God for u..and all the years with u...for me..i'm living my single hood as best i can too....not for me but for Him.... till we chat another day....c u.....

Your Bozo....

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home