Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Faithfulness

I said in the post before this
that He is the one who never fails me..

Things have been really challenging
since i started my new job
I like the company and the office
The thing I cherish the most
are my colleagues:)
Met such wonderful friends and people
whom I know I can rely on
Who's willing to help this poor
innocent, naive girl get use to
This Cruel and Harsh Working world =P

For a pharmaceutical company,
there are 3 different sectors
that we cover
1) The government hospitals
2) The private hospitals
3) GPs and pharmacies

Being new in this entire environment
I didn't know I was given the toughest
are to cover : The Private Hospitals

It's the end of the 1st quarter for this year.
My colleagues covering gov already hit
their target and exceeded. Eg : 148%
Us poor reps covering private hovering
around 70 to 80%.

As of today...
A blacklisted hospital under my coverage
is approved to buy 3 boxes of insulin.
That in itself is a miracle
For the whole of last year they were
strictly forbidden to purchase anything
because of their debts and unsettled payments.

A major hospital which has constantly
been purchasing 20 boxes every month
purchased 30 boxes for March.

See?

Told you He never fails me...

*Grin grin grin*

I feel like celebrating..
Awesome Thai food with my family tonight.

YUMMY!! sounds great! =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

alamak, pretend to be innocent, naive konon. how to be drug pusher? he he he ^_^

3:30 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Praise the Lord!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the first 3 years I joined the Pharmaceutical industry, I failed to hit my sales target.. During my first year, I was the only 1 not hitting budget while the rest of them whom joined 2gether with me all hit their sales target.. Some even exceeded 100% & awarded additional incentives..

I even made 15 calls/day till senior calling me 'Market Spoiler'.. Oh yeah, I was also boycotted by seniors..

I've got a change of 4 different bosses within 3 years.. Learning nothing much from ALL of them, gotta fell on the ground & climb up by myself..

But over the years, I'm now a much better person.. (I've learnt a lot & I believe there are a lot more to learn) I've given a chance 2 join another company & became a performer over here.. Hitting budget while many others are still struggling.. Win much favors from Senior Management & got offered by a few companies even at this moment..

So, what I want to say is, there always ups & downs.. In fact, that make life even more interesting.. Imagine if u only go through the good times, how r u going to learn 2 manage when hard times come? There's time for everything.. In everything we do, do it whole heartedly & what u sow, u will reap in time.. Do the right thing & do it right..

All the best 2 u!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home