Friday, April 06, 2007

"I wish I was the doctor and someone else was the rep"

"I wish I was the doctor
and someone else was the rep"

Doesn't that sentence says it all?

=P

Hmm, it could the title of a very
interesting movie.

Here are some points to ponder for the day:

*If only drs knew how they make my day
when they allow me to see them

*One harsh tone could spoil my entire mood

*Rejection is hard to swallow

*If you can't handle rejection, don't opt to do
sales

*Be as thick-skinned as you can be to sell

*At the end of the day, your relationship
with people will reward you

*I know I won't do this long term

*I don't know why I didn't study medicine

*Did you know that drs lie too? They tell you
they use your product when they actually dont
just to get you out of their face. I know, I know..
Stop gawking. It was hard
for me to believe at first too!
(ps, pls don't tell any dr I said that =P)

*It's so nice to be the dr! The whole world is
waiting just to catch a few seconds with you.

*No one will shout at you or speak to you rudely
if you were the dr.(well, at least most of the time)


Point is, I just wanna know what it feels like
to be in the shoes of the dr instead of the rep.
Being a sales exec, you always feel so....
open to rejection. Like I'm ready to be kicked
out or shouted at anytime, anywhere.
I guess all sales people are that annoying huh?
I mean, if I were me, I'd kick me too =P
Won't you?

Lolz.

Sighs.

We still have to do what we do to live.
Don't we all do what we do just to survive?
Not everyone has the luxury to do what
they REALLY want to do.

Oh well, enough pondering for the day.

Wishful thinking is only wishful thinking
at the end of the day.

Oh yea,before I forget.

Have a BLESSED GOOD FRIDAY.

HE gives me more reason to live
than anything else I can ever work for. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I guess most sales reps go thru that too. It happens to the very best of us. Just don't give up and continue to have faith and the rest will follow! =)

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drs are also human.. Human is not perfect..

There's always key to unlock the chest in everyone's heart..

Nice Drs, every1 loves to see.. Nasty Drs, ppl avoid.. So, go figure who can give u the most support at the end of the day..

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home