Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beautiful to Dull

Rose Petals on my window sill
Smell reminds me of you
What used to be beautiful
Has it turned dull lately?

The hurricane came
Swept me off my feet
My mind is relentless
Restlestness seeps in

Will I remain?
Will you abide?
I thought of you today
How could you say that to me?

Searching for a deeper meaning
Words spoken and thoughts thought aloud
Waves are crashing again
Can you see it?

Hope begins to wither and fade
How much longer can I hold on?
If only I let go
Will it come back to me?

Was it all in my head?
Did i think this whole thing up?
Something that felt so real
Caught in a surreal dimension

Wanted it so bad
Wanted illusions to surface
Cross out doubts and uncertainty
Let me lay here in your arms

Hold me and tell me
You'll always be here
Why must something true
and sought after
Be so hard to find?

Is happiness and fulfilment
Too hard to achieve?
Will I ever find my place
in this universe?

Wake me with a kiss
When you arrive
Please, don't be afraid to
disturb my slumber
If only you knew
How long I have waited for this moment

please...
Wake me...

4 Comments:

Blogger jhayxon moch said...

keep your heart close enough for Him to shine,
for He is our life's mastermind,
you will see your knight surface,
from the bright light that comes from His face.

i pray that you will have peace,
for how messy the situation it is,
and for rainbows and butterflies,
to come into your life.

i pray for your serenity,
as how fierce the storm could be,
you will be still and know,
that from Him to you, love is bestowed.

i pray that you will feel whole,
and that you will not grow cold,
for He has already completed you,
if you abide in Him too.


life has it's ups and down,
but one thing God made it cool,
that whenever life is dull,
it is still beautiful.

love,
sai lou. *hugs*

11:46 AM  
Blogger RacH said...

Darling,

I miss the times we could just unload every night before we sleep. Actually, we could unload every minute of the day since we were with each other almost 24 7. :P
Just wanted to say I miss you. And sorry for the times when we're so far apart. Hope to see you soon.
Love always.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ehter~ ur link to me is to the old blogggg =P

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its unbelievable how small the world is. an old friend of mine seems to be a blogger and a medical rep.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home